Making Money with the ML830® Cold Laser
The ML830® can improve your bottom line while providing your patient with a better experience during a visit.
Typical Before/After Results
An example of Financial Benefits to dermatological offices using the Dermatek ML830® Laser:
|Time||Treatment||5-Treatment Pack||7-Treatment Pack||12-Treatment Pack|
|2-10 min||$35||$157 ($31.40 ea.)||$208 ($29.71 ea.)||$336 ($28.00 ea.)|
|11-20 min||$70||$314 (62.80 ea.)||$416 ($59.42 ea.)||$672 ($56.00 ea.)|
|21-30 min||$105||$472 ($94.40 ea.)||$624 ($89.14 ea.)||$1,008 ($84.00 ea.)|
|31-40 min||$140||$630 ($126.00 ea.)||$832 ($118.35 ea.)||$1,344 ($112.00 ea.)|
|Crows Feet||5 minutes||10 visits|
|Migraine||10 minutes||7 visits|
|Carpal Tunnel Pain/Syndrome||10 minutes||12 visits|
|Bells Palsy||6 minutes||12 visits|
|Smile Lines||6 minutes||10 visits|
Benefits of the Dermatek ML830® Laser for your practice
Increased Patient Pool
- 1 in 5 people say latest technology is important to them.
- 7 in 10 patients DO NOT return to their dermatologist
- Poor chair side manner, long wait, expensive
- Uncomfortable experience
- Looking for specific treatment
New Ways To Increase Revenue
- Expand procedure mix
- Add unbooked operatory/ procedure
- Comprehensive/ Long-term treatment plans
- Multiple session treatment packages.
Improved Referral Rate
- 82% of people request a referral from family or friends.
Chemical Injection Free
- No risk of harsh chemical reaction.
In House Pain Management
- The management of pain in dermatology encompasses a number of procedural issues, including the delivery of anesthetic and the management of post procedural pain, as well as pain diagnosis, management strategies for orofacial conditions that cause pain in the face and head, and the management of pain in special populations.
- A good, trusted dermatologist who puts you at ease will never go out of fashion. But technology can also help you relax, decrease anxiety, and decrease pain.
- Patients with fear of needles.
No Pain Medication Needed
- No risk of infections
Treating employee carpal tunnel symptoms with the ML830® may help reduce workers’ compensation claims.
Decreasing work-related injuries and increasing the comfort of your practice for team members, especially the dermatologist assistant, will improve your bottom line.
The dermatologist is a valuable link to comprehensive skin care. Being aware of all the functional factors of body mechanics will elongate the entire team’s practice lives.
Learn More About Carpal Tunnel With Dermatologist: